Representation for Individuals With Divorce & Family Law Issues
Your family law matter may present you with stressful and complex questions:
- What are my rights and obligations if either I or my spouse file for divorce?
- What is a no-fault divorce?
- What are marital assets and liabilities, and how are they divided?
- Will I be required to pay, or can I receive, temporary alimony or alimony after divorce?
- How are pensions, 401(k)s, profit sharing plans and other retirement plans or benefits valued and divided?
- Can I receive or be required to pay spousal or child support, and if so, how much?
- What factors are considered in determining who shall have custody of my children?
- How can I assure myself reasonable, partial custody or visitation with my children or grandchildren?
When facing these complicated family law issues, you will want representation by an experienced divorce lawyer who will work to protect your interests.
At my law office of Eric C. Rome, Attorney at Law, I advocate the rights of my family law and divorce law clients. For more than 30 years, I have assisted clients throughout the Pittsburgh and Allegheny County area in resolving their individual family law concerns.
From representation in divorce matters with related economic claims to difficult child custody or support disputes, I offer legal advice directed to your specific situation and needs. Contact my office online or call 866-942-0074 to schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation to discuss your concerns today. My office, located near the Allegheny Valley exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and the Harmarville exit of the Route 28 Expressway, provides a convenient environment in which to discuss your family law needs.
Finding Resolutions Through Negotiation or Litigation
My legal background allows me to offer seasoned guidance through the negotiation process in an attempt to find an amicable and satisfactory resolution to your family law, child custody, child support, paternity and divorce issues. But, I understand that, sometimes, negotiated settlements are just not possible. In those cases, litigation of claims may be necessary, and I bring more than 30 years of experience, including courtroom litigation of claims to conclusion, to protect your rights and interests.
Through negotiation or litigation, I can assist you in addressing important family law issues, including:
- Division of marital assets and liabilities
- Child custody or support disputes
- Alimony or spousal support
- Enforcement of past decrees and agreements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Grandparents' rights (visitation and custody)
Contact my office to schedule your complimentary 30 minute consultation during which you will learn how I can help you now.